Monday, 1 November 2010

Photos and further planning

During half term i have taken a handful of photos I hope to use for both ancillary tasks. I have also decided upon certain themes for my video as a finalised idea.

  • Stemming from the metal band Slipknot's image, I have decided that I want my band members to wear masks during the video and the shoot. I want to do a twist on modern rock band image, stereotyping bands to have attractive and renowned faces everywhere, and instead have an element of the strange and unexpected to my music video.
  • I am continuing to use Emma as the main model and focus of the video, using Halloween make up to make her look slightly sick/deranged as opposed to just trying to make her look crazy.
  • The shoot is going to take place around 4pm, so the lighting will be reasonably dim but not too dark to shoot creating the atmosphere of eerieness I am hoping for.
  • For the band performance, I may use the school stage as i feel it will be difficult to get the band together out of school in one place with the instruments needed also.

No comments:

Post a Comment